Worst and most expensive "fix" ever. Do not call. Customer service is terrible, no return calls, and when I finally tracked down the locksmith he offered to fix but it "will be worse".

I sent an email with the damage, called to see if they got the email. "we will check it when the manager comes in"

I told them I sent it to "clali@rockalock.com" and the guys says "that's Service in Hebrew", WTF does that mean? And if it does mean service in Hebrew, they sure don't stand up to it. DO NOT USE EVER. SCAM ARTISTS!!! I should've read the reviews...

Had an Experience with Rock A Lock Locksmiths?

Comments

Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Worthless Warranty Leaffilter North "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..." Read more Window World - Incomplete work Window World "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..." Read more Bath Fitter - Problems with the installation of our tub and flooded basement Bath Fitter "0 star rating Bathfitters was the worst experience I have ever experienced, it started with having to go to the mall where they have a display store ,twice just to..." Read more Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more